Nursing Research: Scope and Importance
Nursing is a noble profession serving society from decades. Healthcare Innovations have assisted nursing and haven taken patient care to other levels. Challenges in nursing includes attitude of society towards nursing and limited independence of nursing. Individuals in a need of intensive rehabilitative care, individuals with physical infirmities, individuals with long-term conditions require Personalised Nursing Care.
The global market for healthcare analytics reached $6.2 billion in 2016. This market should reach nearly $7.2 billion in 2017 and $14.9 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.8%.
- Track 1-1 Innovations in Healthcare
- Track 2-2 Challenges in Nursing
- Track 3-3 Personalised Nursing Care
- Track 4-4 Intervention in Self-Medication
- Track 5-5 Quality of Care and its Results