The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Nursing is a noble profession serving society from decades. Healthcare Innovations have assisted nursing and haven taken patient care to other levels. Challenges in nursing include the attitude of society towards nursing and limited independence of nursing. Individuals in a need of intensive rehabilitative care, individuals with physical infirmities, individuals with long-term conditions require Personalised Nursing Care.
The global market for healthcare analytics reached $6.2 billion in 2016. This market should reach nearly $7.2 billion in 2017 and $14.9 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.8%.
- Track 1-1Innovations in Healthcare
- Track 1-2Challenges in Nursing
- Track 1-3Personalised Nursing Care
- Track 1-4Intervention in Self-Medication
- Track 1-5Quality of Care and its Results
The process of Evidence Based Practice (EBP) includes steps such as Ask, Search, Critically Appraise, Implement, and Evaluate. It is important for cost effective care of patient health and improvement of healthcare systems. Evidence has been categorized into separate levels according to worth. Analysis of best evidence is a crucial step. Psychology is helpful in EBP wherein the caregiver can understand the patient and provide the assistance accordingly.
The global market for medication adherence reached $1.7 billion in 2016 and should reach nearly $4.0 billion by 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.0% from 2016 through 2021.
- Track 2-1Processes involved in Evidence Based Practice
- Track 2-2Principles of Evidence Based Practice
- Track 2-3Psychology as Evidence
- Track 2-4Analysis of best Evidence
- Track 2-5Obstacles in Evidence Based Practice
- Track 2-6Evidence Based Practice Models
Midwife provides healthcare to the women during pregnancy and after the child birth. A certified nurse with training in midwifery can provide postpartum care, daily healthcare, infant care and gynaecology concerns. Physiotherapy during pregnancy is important for strengthening the pelvic region for the child birth. It improves the blood flow, reduces body stress, relax muscles and assist in rehabilitation after child birth.
The global market for women’s health therapeutics was worth nearly $18.3 billion in 2012. The market is expected to increase from nearly $19 billion in 2013 to nearly $22.5 billion by 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% for the five-year period, 2013 to 2018.
- Track 3-1Birth Emergency Skills and Training
- Track 3-2Midwifery Education
- Track 3-3Nursing, Midwifery and Physiotherapy
- Track 3-4Guidelines for Midwifery Nursing
- Track 3-5Nursing and Neonatal Care
Nursing for the patients suffering from various cardiovascular disease, have undergone surgeries and are treated in special hospital wards wherein dealing with medical instruments is required, cardiovascular nursing comes into picture. Endoscopy nurses are also called as Gastroenterology nurses, support physicians in treating and diagnosing patients with disorders affecting the gastrointestinal (GI) tract and digestive system. The old age patients with kidney diseases are taken care by Nephrology Nursing. Orthopaedic Nursing deals with various musm cle and bone disorders such as arthritis, knee replacement surgeries, and fractures.
The global market for connected medical device technologies reached nearly $5.0 billion in 2016 and should reach $8.3 billion by 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8% from 2016 through 2021.
- Track 4-1Cardiovascular Nursing
- Track 4-2Gastroenterology Nursing
- Track 4-3Nephrology Nursing
- Track 4-4Neuroscience Nursing
- Track 4-5Orthopaedic Nursing
The information technology with nursing has come up with many advantages and betterments. Nursing informatics is now included in the curriculum of the nursing schools, to make the upcoming nurses more efficient towards the caregiving. It has made the collection, compilation, analysis and sharing of data easy with the reduction of human and medical errors. Nursing Informatics supports in taking quick decision towards the patient healthcare.
The global bioinformatic market was $3.6 billion and $4.1 billion in 2013 and 2014, respectively. This market is expected to reach $8.0 billion in 2019 from $4.7 billion in 2015 at a compound annual growth rate of 14.2% for the period 2014-2019.
- Track 5-1Information Science and Nursing Science
- Track 5-2Processing of Nursing Data
- Track 5-3Ethical Applications
- Track 5-4Telenursing
- Track 5-5Advantages and Applications
- Track 5-6Tools used for Patient Safety
Nursing manager need to have various qualities such as management, leadership, organizational skills, people management, patience. Training and relevant education is provided to the nurse manager to implement the tasks among colleagues. They have to maintain the collaboration between the junior doctors and staff nurses.
The global market for medical device coating reached $7.1 billion in 2016 and should reach $7.9 billion in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2%
- Track 6-1Leadership Skills
- Track 6-2Responsibilities Involved in Nursing Management
- Track 6-3Case Study
- Track 6-4Education and Implementation
Rehabilitation has been recognized as a significant part of healthcare especially in disorders such as stroke, depression. Stroke is the result of blood deprivation to the brain cells, leading to cell death and hampering the body functions controlled by those cells. Depression can be due to many reasons resulting into sadness, guilty feeling, mood swings, and helplessness. Nurses are the caregivers to the patients and assist them in overcoming these situations to live a happy and healthy life.
The global market for drugs used in mental disorders was $70.1 billion in 2012 and $68.9 billion in 2013. This market is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% from 2013 to 2018 and reach $77.1 billion by 2018.
- Track 7-1Depression in Adult Patients
- Track 7-2Nursing at Home
- Track 7-3Geriatric Rehabilitation Nursing
- Track 7-4Nursing in Stroke Rehabilitation
Women and children health have been a major issue since decades. Depression, heart diseases, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, stroke are few of the common women disorders. The role of Women is crucial for the development of the society; therefore, their healthcare should also be a major concern. Nurses are involved in the treatment, protection, identification and analysis of the victims of Intimate Partner Violence.
According to a study, 1 in 3 (35%) of women worldwide have experienced either physical and/or sexual intimate partner violence or non-partner sexual violence in their lifetime.
- Track 8-1Need of Women Health Nursing
- Track 8-2Traditions in Women's Health Nursing
- Track 8-3Qualities on Women health Nurse Practitioner
- Track 8-4Intimate Partner Violence
- Track 8-5Postpartum Depression
The nurses specialized in the healthcare of cancer patients come under oncology nursing. Oncology Nursing consists of 3 levels: Registered nurse, graduate level registered nurse, advanced practice registered nurse. As cancer is a life threatening illness in which spiritual, emotional and physical support is needed mainly during chemotherapy sessions.
The global market for noninvasive cancer diagnostics was valued at $107.4 billion in 2016. This market is estimated to grow from nearly $114.6 billion in 2017 to $159.8 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% for the period of 2017-2022.
- Track 9-1Benefits of Cancer Nursing
- Track 9-2Drawbacks and Risks involved
- Track 9-3Nursing in Breast Cancer
- Track 9-4Various Cancers and associated Nursing Techniques
- Track 9-5Cancer Education for Nurses and Patients
Public Health Nursing is crucial for protecting and maintaining the health of the population for the betterment of the society. They play major role during disasters, terrorism, emergency and immigration. From screening of infections to their analysis and healthcare, they work for all the processes. The education and training varies with the population
The global market for emerging medical device technologies should reach $90.8 billion by 2021 from $55.9 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2%, from 2016 to 2021.
- Track 10-1Community Health Workers
- Track 10-2Disaster Preparedness, Response and Recovery
- Track 10-3Advertising Exposure
- Track 10-4Intervention Strategies
- Track 10-5Major Challenges in Public Health Nursing
Each individual have right to live a healthy life. Healthcare professionals play a major role in maintaining it. In present scenario nurses are much educated and have skills to cooperate with the physicians for betterment of the patients. Nurses are also a part of therapeutic and nursing research and contribute to a various non-clinical activities vital for the healthcare.
Global home healthcare market was valued at USD 228.90 billion in 2015 and is expected to generate revenue of USD 391.41 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 9.40% between 2016 and 2021
- Track 11-1Healthcare in Chronic Illness
- Track 11-2Healthcare-Management
- Track 11-3Technology Influence in Healthcare Nursing
- Track 11-4Paternalism in Nursing and Healthcare
- Track 11-5Occupational Risk of Healthcare Professionals
A nurses dealing with the patients of mental disorders have to work for alzheimer’s, schizophrenia, parkinson’s, dementia, bipolar disorder, anxiety, depression are referred as mental health nurses. Their work environment varies from hospitals to patient’s home, prison to healthcare organizations. They have to explain the illness to patient and to his family, take care of medication, perform psychotherapy and interview about the various experiences of the patient.
The global market for spinal and neurostimulation intervention products is expected to reach $15.8 billion by 2021 from $12.6 billion in 2016, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% from 2016 through 2021.
- Track 12-1Nursing in Various Mental Disorders
- Track 12-2Major Challenges in Mental Health Nursing
- Track 12-3Stress and Emotional Factors
- Track 12-4Traditional and Spiritual Aspects Involved
- Track 12-5Nursing in Psychopharmacology Therapies
- Track 12-6Case Management
Nursing is a very noble profession wherein management, skill, love, talent care, communication, patience, optimism, decision making, mental strength is needed. They have to monitor and analyse a patient’s condition, to help them in the recovery. Nurses build a strong bond, which helps patient to recover mentally, emotionally and physically.
- Track 13-1Therapist
- Track 13-2Motivator
- Track 13-3Caregiver
- Track 13-4Patient Education
The skill of caregiving is not confined to only women. Men have started taking nursing as a career by breaking the stereotypes and perceptions. It was considered as a feminist profession but now the entry of men in nursing school has increased. The male and female mentors appreciate and motivate all the students towards care giving. Male Nurse is now accepted in various countries, tradition and culture.
The global market for medical device technologies reached $458.3 billion in 2015. The market should reach $483.5 billion in 2016 and $634.5 billion by 2021, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% from 2016 to 2021.
- Track 14-1Role of Men in Nursing
- Track 14-2Importance of Male Nurse
- Track 14-3Challenges for Male Nurse
- Track 14-4Benefits of Male Nurses
Nursing is more an emotion than a profession. There are no particular parameters to define a best nurse but few qualities such as stress management, communication, critical thinking, flexibility, are always appreciated. Nursing during an emergency or disaster needs skills, courage and mental strength. Men and Women nurses are responsible for a person’s recovery, treatment and safety that are partially or completely ill.
- Track 15-1Critical Thinking
- Track 15-2Stress Management
- Track 15-3Observation Qualities
- Track 15-4Disaster Preparedness, Response and Recovery
Nursing education is important for the well-being of the people. It empowers a nurse to take decision for the betterment of the patient. The further course work along with the degree study enriches the professional growth of the nurse, prepares them for wider range of possibilities, improves there knowledge on social, cultural, economic, and political issues. With the upcoming demand of registered nurses, nursing education is also growing.
The global market for educational hardware and software increased from $50.5 billion in 2016. This market is estimated to reach nearly $110.9 billion in 2022 from $57.7 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.0% for 2017-2022.
- Track 16-1Various Nursing Specializations
- Track 16-2Need of Nursing Education
- Track 16-3Educational Practices
- Track 16-4Outcomes of Nursing Education
- Track 16-5Maintaining Nursing Standards
Ethics in nursing are required to examine the nurse and patient interaction. Nursig ethics includes working on basic human rights, dignity of the patient, interviewing limitations and maintenance of confidentiality to develop a better relationship. People from different age groups, gender, culture, caste should be treated equally.
The major U.S. forensic products and services market reached nearly $12.7 billion in 2016. This market is expected to grow to nearly $13.3 billion in 2017 and $19.2 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 7.7% for the period 2017 to 2022.
- Track 17-1Politics, Policy Makers and Economics
- Track 17-2Biomedical Waste Management
- Track 17-3Ethics, Informed Consent and Clinical Trials
- Track 17-4Nursing Case Reports
- Track 17-5Nursing Services and Control
- Track 17-6Side Effects of Treatment, and Symptom Management
Nursing educators face challenges while teaching students the various perspectives of nursing. It is more of developing a relation with the patient along with taking care of medication. The use of innovative technologies and computerised database is improving the level of education. Education should result in better quality of nursing practice and supportive environment towards creativity, learning. Strategy of Simulation is used to create duplicate situations with guidance to deal with them.
- Track 18-1Clinical Teaching Strategies
- Track 18-2Innovative Strategy for Nursing Education
- Track 18-3Cultural Competence
- Track 18-4Concept Based Education
- Track 18-5Personal digital assistants (PDAs)
- Track 18-6Innovative Strategy for Nursing Education
Science and Technology is developing day to day. With the upcoming threats to life, doctors and nurses have to be updated with the best possible preventions and cures. Nursing with specialized training in a field, helps them to take care of the patient in accordance to the illness. The standards of nursing focus on various nursing aspects, ethical issues, limitations, self-regulation, extent of interviewing etc.
- Track 19-1Professional Responsibility and Accountability
- Track 19-2Knowledge-Based Practice
- Track 19-3Scope of Practice
- Track 19-4Client-Focused Provision of Service
- Track 19-5Ethical Practice
Nursing education and training are improving as a part of academic growth. Not only healthcare, practise, research, leadership, communication, teamwork are also a part of nursing career. The workforce is increasing in nursing sector. Government is also coming up with various policies in the favour of nurses.
- Track 20-1Future of Nursing
- Track 20-2Nursing Shortage
- Track 20-3Technology in Nursing
- Track 20-4Breakthroughs and Challenges