The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Nursing is a noble profession serving society from decades. Healthcare Innovations have assisted nursing and haven taken patient care to other levels. Challenges in nursing includes attitude of society towards nursing and limited independence of nursing. Individuals in a need of intensive rehabilitative care, individuals with physical infirmities, individuals with long-term conditions require Personalised Nursing Care.
- Track 2-1Innovations in Healthcare
- Track 2-2Challenges in Nursing
- Track 2-3Personalized Nursing care
- Track 2-4Intervention in Self Medication
- Track 2-5Quality of Care and its Results
The process of Evidence Based Practice (EBP) includes steps such as Ask, Search, Critically Appraise, Implement, and Evaluate. It is important for the cost-effective care of patient health and improvement of healthcare systems. Evidence has been categorized into separate levels according to worth. Analysis of best evidence is a crucial step. Psychology is helpful in EBP wherein the caregiver can understand the patient and provide the assistance accordingly.
- Track 3-1Processes involved in Evidence Based Practice
- Track 3-2Principles of Evidence Based Practice
- Track 3-3Psychology as Evidence
- Track 3-4Analysis of best Evidence
- Track 3-5Obstacles in Evidence Based Practice
The midwife provides healthcare to the women during pregnancy and after the childbirth. A certified nurse with training in midwifery can provide postpartum care, daily healthcare, infant care and gynecology concerns. Physiotherapy during pregnancy is important for strengthening the pelvic region for the childbirth. It improves the blood flow, reduces body stress, relaxes muscles and assists in rehabilitation after childbirth.
- Track 4-1Birth Emergency Skills and Training
- Track 4-2Midwifery Education
- Track 4-3Nursing, Midwifery and Physiotherapy
- Track 4-4Guidelines for Midwifery Nursing
- Track 4-5Guidelines for Midwifery Nursing
- Track 4-6Nursing and Neonatal Care
Nursing for the patients suffering from various cardiovascular disease, have undergone surgeries and are treated in special hospital wards wherein dealing with medical instruments is required, cardiovascular nursing comes into the picture. Endoscopy nurses are also called as Gastroenterology nurses, support physicians in treating and diagnosing patients with disorders affecting the gastrointestinal (GI) tract and digestive system. The old age patients with kidney diseases are taken care of by Nephrology Nursing. Orthopaedic Nursing deals with various muscle and bone disorders such as arthritis, knee replacement surgeries, and fractures.
- Track 5-1Cardiovascular Nursing
- Track 5-2Gastroenterology Nursing
- Track 5-3Nephrology Nursing
- Track 5-4Neuroscience Nursing
- Track 5-5Oncology Nursing
The information technology with nursing has come up with many advantages and betterments. Nursing informatics is now included in the curriculum of the nursing schools, to make the upcoming nurses more efficient towards the caregiving. It has made the collection, compilation, analysis and sharing of data easy with the reduction of human and medical errors. Nursing Informatics supports in taking quick decision towards the patient healthcare.
- Track 6-1 Information Science and Nursing Science
- Track 6-2Processing of Nursing Data
- Track 6-3Ethical Applications
- Track 6-4Telenursing
- Track 6-5Advantages and Applications
- Track 6-6Advantages and Applications
- Track 6-7Tools used for Patient Safety
Nursing manager need to have various qualities such as management, leadership, organizational skills, people management, patience. Training and relevant education are provided to the nurse manager to implement the tasks among colleagues. They have to maintain the collaboration between the junior doctors and staff nurses.
- Track 7-1Leadership Skills
- Track 7-2Responsibilities Involved in Nursing Management
- Track 7-3Case Study
- Track 7-4Education and Implementation
Rehabilitation has been recognized as a significant part of health care especially in disorders such as stroke, depression. Stroke is the result of blood deprivation to the brain cells, leading to cell death and hampering the body functions controlled by those cells. Depression can be due to many reasons resulting in sadness, guilty feeling, mood swings, and helplessness. Nurses are the caregivers to the patients and assist them in overcoming these situations to live a happy and healthy life.
- Track 8-1Depression in Adult Patients
- Track 8-2Nursing at Home
- Track 8-3Geriatric Rehabilitation Nursing
- Track 8-4Nursing in Stroke Rehabilitation
Women and children health have been a major issue for decades. Depression, heart diseases, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, stroke are few of the common women disorders. The role of Women is crucial for the development of the society; therefore, their healthcare should also be a major concern. Nurses are involved in the treatment, protection, identification, and analysis of the victims of Intimate Partner Violence.
- Track 9-1Need of Women Health Nursing
- Track 9-2Qualities on Women health Nurse Practitioner
- Track 9-3Intimate Partner Violence
- Track 9-4Postpartum Depression
The nurses specialized in the health care of cancer patients come under oncology nursing. Oncology Nursing consists of 3 levels: Registered nurse, graduate-level registered nurse, advanced practice registered nurse. As cancer is a life-threatening illness in which spiritual, emotional and physical support is needed mainly during chemotherapy sessions.
- Track 10-1Benefits of Cancer Nursing
- Track 10-2Drawbacks and Risks involved
- Track 10-3Nursing in Breast Cancer
- Track 10-4Various Cancers and associated Nursing
- Track 10-5TechniquesCancer Education for Nurses and Patients
Public Health Nursing is crucial for protecting and maintaining the health of the population for the betterment of society. They play a major role during disasters, terrorism, emergency and immigration. From the screening of infections to their analysis and healthcare, they work for all the processes. The education and training varies with the population
- Track 11-1Community Health Workers
- Track 11-2Disaster Preparedness, Response and Recovery
- Track 11-3Advertising Exposure
- Track 11-4Intervention Strategies
- Track 11-5Major Challenges in Public Health Nursing
Nurses dealing with patients of mental disorders have to work for Alzheimer's, schizophrenia, Parkinson's, dementia, bipolar disorder, anxiety, depression are referred to as mental health nurses. Their work environment varies from hospitals to patient’s home, prison to healthcare organizations. They have to explain the illness to the patient and to his family, take care of medication, perform psychotherapy and interview about the various experiences of the patient.
- Track 12-1Nursing in Various Mental Disorders
- Track 12-2Major Challenges in Mental Health Nursing
- Track 12-3Stress and Emotional Factors
- Track 12-4Traditional and Spiritual Aspects Involved
- Track 12-5Traditional and Spiritual Aspects Involved
- Track 12-6Nursing in Psychopharmacology Therapies
- Track 12-7Case Management
Each individual has the right to live a healthy life. Healthcare professionals play a major role in maintaining it. In present scenario nurses are much educated and have skills to cooperate with the physicians for the betterment of the patients. Nurses are also a part of therapeutic and nursing research and contribute to various non-clinical activities vital for the healthcare
- Track 13-1Healthcare in Chronic Illness
- Track 13-2Healthcare-Management
- Track 13-3Technology Influence in Healthcare Nursing
- Track 13-4Paternalism in Nursing and Healthcare Occupational
- Track 13-5Risk of Healthcare Professionals
Nursing is a very noble profession wherein management, skill, love, talent care, communication, patience, optimism, decision making, mental strength is needed. They have to monitor and analyze a patient’s condition, to help them in the recovery. Nurses build a strong bond, which helps patients to recover mentally, emotionally and physically.
- Track 14-1Therapist
- Track 14-2Motivator
- Track 14-3Caregiver
- Track 14-4Patient Education
The skill of caregiving is not confined to only women. Men have started taking nursing as a career by breaking the stereotypes and perceptions. It was considered as a feminist profession but now the entry of men in nursing school has increased. The male and female mentors appreciate and motivate all the students towards caregiving. Male Nurse is now accepted in various countries, tradition, and culture.
- Track 15-1Role of Men in Nursing
- Track 15-2Importance of Male Nurse
- Track 15-3Challenges for Male Nurse
- Track 15-4Benefits of Male Nurses
Nursing is more an emotion than a profession. There are no particular parameters to define the best nurse but few qualities such as stress management, communication, critical thinking, flexibility, are always appreciated. Nursing during an emergency or disaster needs skills, courage and mental strength. Men and Women nurses are responsible for a person’s recovery, treatment and safety that are partially or completely ill.
- Track 16-1Critical Thinking
- Track 16-2Stress Management
- Track 16-3Observation Qualities
- Track 16-4Disaster Preparedness, Response and Recovery