The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Nursing is a noble profession serving society from decades. Healthcare Innovations have assisted nursing and haven taken patient care to other levels. Challenges in nursing includes attitude of society towards nursing and limited independence of nursing. Individuals in a need of intensive rehabilitative care, individuals with physical infirmities, individuals with long-term conditions require Personalised Nursing Care.
- Track 1-1Innovations in Healthcare
- Track 1-2Challenges in Nursing
- Track 1-3Personalized Nursing care
- Track 1-4Intervention in Self Medication
- Track 1-5Quality of Care and its Results
The process of Evidence Based Practice (EBP) includes steps such as Ask, Search, Critically Appraise, Implement, and Evaluate. It is important for the cost-effective care of patient health and improvement of healthcare systems. Evidence has been categorized into separate levels according to worth. Analysis of best evidence is a crucial step. Psychology is helpful in EBP wherein the caregiver can understand the patient and provide the assistance accordingly.
- Track 2-1Processes involved in Evidence Based Practice
- Track 2-2Principles of Evidence Based Practice
- Track 2-3Psychology as Evidence
- Track 2-4Analysis of best Evidence
- Track 2-5Obstacles in Evidence Based Practice
The midwife provides healthcare to the women during pregnancy and after the childbirth. A certified nurse with training in midwifery can provide postpartum care, daily healthcare, infant care and gynecology concerns. Physiotherapy during pregnancy is important for strengthening the pelvic region for the childbirth. It improves the blood flow, reduces body stress, relaxes muscles and assists in rehabilitation after childbirth.
- Track 3-1Birth Emergency Skills and Training
- Track 3-2Midwifery Education
- Track 3-3Nursing, Midwifery and Physiotherapy
- Track 3-4Guidelines for Midwifery Nursing
- Track 3-5Guidelines for Midwifery Nursing
- Track 3-6Nursing and Neonatal Care
Nursing for the patients suffering from various cardiovascular disease, have undergone surgeries and are treated in special hospital wards wherein dealing with medical instruments is required, cardiovascular nursing comes into the picture. Endoscopy nurses are also called as Gastroenterology nurses, support physicians in treating and diagnosing patients with disorders affecting the gastrointestinal (GI) tract and digestive system. The old age patients with kidney diseases are taken care of by Nephrology Nursing. Orthopaedic Nursing deals with various muscle and bone disorders such as arthritis, knee replacement surgeries, and fractures.
- Track 4-1Cardiovascular Nursing
- Track 4-2Gastroenterology Nursing
- Track 4-3Nephrology Nursing
- Track 4-4Neuroscience Nursing
- Track 4-5Oncology Nursing
The information technology with nursing has come up with many advantages and betterments. Nursing informatics is now included in the curriculum of the nursing schools, to make the upcoming nurses more efficient towards the caregiving. It has made the collection, compilation, analysis and sharing of data easy with the reduction of human and medical errors. Nursing Informatics supports in taking quick decision towards the patient healthcare.
- Track 5-1 Information Science and Nursing Science
- Track 5-2Processing of Nursing Data
- Track 5-3Ethical Applications
- Track 5-4Telenursing
- Track 5-5Advantages and Applications
- Track 5-6Advantages and Applications
- Track 5-7Tools used for Patient Safety
Nursing manager need to have various qualities such as management, leadership, organizational skills, people management, patience. Training and relevant education are provided to the nurse manager to implement the tasks among colleagues. They have to maintain the collaboration between the junior doctors and staff nurses.
- Track 6-1Leadership Skills
- Track 6-2Responsibilities Involved in Nursing Management
- Track 6-3Case Study
- Track 6-4Education and Implementation
Rehabilitation has been recognized as a significant part of health care especially in disorders such as stroke, depression. Stroke is the result of blood deprivation to the brain cells, leading to cell death and hampering the body functions controlled by those cells. Depression can be due to many reasons resulting in sadness, guilty feeling, mood swings, and helplessness. Nurses are the caregivers to the patients and assist them in overcoming these situations to live a happy and healthy life.
- Track 7-1Depression in Adult Patients
- Track 7-2Nursing at Home
- Track 7-3Geriatric Rehabilitation Nursing
- Track 7-4Nursing in Stroke Rehabilitation
Women and children health have been a major issue for decades. Depression, heart diseases, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, stroke are few of the common women disorders. The role of Women is crucial for the development of the society; therefore, their healthcare should also be a major concern. Nurses are involved in the treatment, protection, identification, and analysis of the victims of Intimate Partner Violence.
- Track 8-1Need of Women Health Nursing
- Track 8-2Qualities on Women health Nurse Practitioner
- Track 8-3Intimate Partner Violence
- Track 8-4Postpartum Depression
The nurses specialized in the health care of cancer patients come under oncology nursing. Oncology Nursing consists of 3 levels: Registered nurse, graduate-level registered nurse, advanced practice registered nurse. As cancer is a life-threatening illness in which spiritual, emotional and physical support is needed mainly during chemotherapy sessions.
- Track 9-1Benefits of Cancer Nursing
- Track 9-2Drawbacks and Risks involved
- Track 9-3Nursing in Breast Cancer
- Track 9-4Various Cancers and associated Nursing
- Track 9-5TechniquesCancer Education for Nurses and Patients
Public Health Nursing is crucial for protecting and maintaining the health of the population for the betterment of society. They play a major role during disasters, terrorism, emergency and immigration. From the screening of infections to their analysis and healthcare, they work for all the processes. The education and training varies with the population
- Track 10-1Community Health Workers
- Track 10-2Disaster Preparedness, Response and Recovery
- Track 10-3Advertising Exposure
- Track 10-4Intervention Strategies
- Track 10-5Major Challenges in Public Health Nursing