The nurses specialized in the healthcare of cancer patients come under oncology nursing. Oncology Nursing consists of 3 levels: Registered nurse, graduate level registered nurse, advanced practice registered nurse. As cancer is a life threatening illness in which spiritual, emotional and physical support is needed mainly during chemotherapy sessions.
The global market for noninvasive cancer diagnostics was valued at $107.4 billion in 2016. This market is estimated to grow from nearly $114.6 billion in 2017 to $159.8 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% for the period of 2017-2022.
- Track 1-1 Benefits of Cancer Nursing
- Track 2-2 Drawbacks and Risks involved
- Track 3-3 Nursing in Breast Cancer
- Track 4-4 Various Cancers and associated Nursing Techniques
- Track 5-5 Cancer Education for Nurses and Patients