Evidence Based Practice
The process of Evidence Based Practice (EBP) includes steps such as Ask, Search, Critically Appraise, Implement, and Evaluate. It is important for cost effective care of patient health and improvement of healthcare systems. Evidence has been categorized into separate levels according to worth. Analysis of best evidence is a crucial step. Psychology is helpful in EBP wherein the caregiver can understand the patient and provide the assistance accordingly.
The global market for medication adherence reached $1.7 billion in 2016 and should reach nearly $4.0 billion by 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.0% from 2016 through 2021.
- Track 1-1 Processes involved in Evidence Based Practice
- Track 2-2 Principles of Evidence Based Practice
- Track 3-3 Psychology as Evidence
- Track 4-4 Analysis of best Evidence
- Track 5-5 Obstacles in Evidence Based Practice
- Track 6-6 Evidence Based Practice Models