Nursing and Healthcare
Each individual have right to live a healthy life. Healthcare professionals play a major role in maintaining it. In present scenario nurses are much educated and have skills to cooperate with the physicians for betterment of the patients. Nurses are also a part of therapeutic and nursing research and contribute to a various non-clinical activities vital for the healthcare.
Global home healthcare market was valued at USD 228.90 billion in 2015 and is expected to generate revenue of USD 391.41 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 9.40% between 2016 and 2021
- Track 1-1 Healthcare in Chronic Illness
- Track 2-2 Healthcare-Management
- Track 3-3 Technology Influence in Healthcare Nursing
- Track 4-4 Paternalism in Nursing and Healthcare
- Track 5-5 Occupational Risk of Healthcare Professionals