The information technology with nursing has come up with many advantages and betterments. Nursing informatics is now included in the curriculum of the nursing schools, to make the upcoming nurses more efficient towards the caregiving. It has made the collection, compilation, analysis and sharing of data easy with the reduction of human and medical errors. Nursing Informatics supports in taking quick decision towards the patient healthcare.
The global bioinformatic market was $3.6 billion and $4.1 billion in 2013 and 2014, respectively. This market is expected to reach $8.0 billion in 2019 from $4.7 billion in 2015 at a compound annual growth rate of 14.2% for the period 2014-2019.
- Track 1-1 Information Science and Nursing Science
- Track 2-2 Processing of Nursing Data
- Track 3-3 Ethical Applications
- Track 4-4 Telenursing
- Track 5-5 Advantages and Applications
- Track 6-6 Tools used for Patient Safety