The nurses specialized in the health care of cancer patients come under oncology nursing. Oncology Nursing consists of 3 levels: Registered nurse, graduate-level registered nurse, advanced practice registered nurse. As cancer is a life-threatening illness in which spiritual, emotional and physical support is needed mainly during chemotherapy sessions.
- Track 1-1 Benefits of Cancer Nursing
- Track 2-2 Drawbacks and Risks involved
- Track 3-3 Nursing in Breast Cancer
- Track 4-4 Various Cancers and associated Nursing
- Track 5-5 TechniquesCancer Education for Nurses and Patients