Nursing and Mental Health
A nurses dealing with the patients of mental disorders have to work for alzheimer’s, schizophrenia, parkinson’s, dementia, bipolar disorder, anxiety, depression are referred as mental health nurses. Their work environment varies from hospitals to patient’s home, prison to healthcare organizations. They have to explain the illness to patient and to his family, take care of medication, perform psychotherapy and interview about the various experiences of the patient.
The global market for spinal and neurostimulation intervention products is expected to reach $15.8 billion by 2021 from $12.6 billion in 2016, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% from 2016 through 2021.
- Track 1-1 Nursing in Various Mental Disorders
- Track 2-2 Major Challenges in Mental Health Nursing
- Track 3-3 Stress and Emotional Factors
- Track 4-4 Traditional and Spiritual Aspects Involved
- Track 5-5 Nursing in Psychopharmacology Therapies
- Track 6-6 Case Management