Nursing Education: Worldwide
Nursing education is important for the well-being of the people. It empowers a nurse to take decision for the betterment of the patient. The further course work along with the degree study enriches the professional growth of the nurse, prepares them for wider range of possibilities, improves there knowledge on social, cultural, economic, and political issues. With the upcoming demand of registered nurses, nursing education is also growing.
The global market for educational hardware and software increased from $50.5 billion in 2016. This market is estimated to reach nearly $110.9 billion in 2022 from $57.7 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.0% for 2017-2022.
- Track 1-1 Various Nursing Specializations
- Track 2-2 Need of Nursing Education
- Track 3-3 Educational Practices
- Track 4-4 Outcomes of Nursing Education
- Track 5-5 Maintaining Nursing Standards