Ethics in nursing are required to examine the nurse and patient interaction. Nursig ethics includes working on basic human rights, dignity of the patient, interviewing limitations and maintenance of confidentiality to develop a better relationship. People from different age groups, gender, culture, caste should be treated equally.
The major U.S. forensic products and services market reached nearly $12.7 billion in 2016. This market is expected to grow to nearly $13.3 billion in 2017 and $19.2 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 7.7% for the period 2017 to 2022.
- Track 1-1 Politics, Policy Makers and Economics
- Track 2-2 Biomedical Waste Management
- Track 3-3 Ethics, Informed Consent and Clinical Trials
- Track 4-4 Nursing Case Reports
- Track 5-5 Nursing Services and Control
- Track 6-6 Side Effects of Treatment, and Symptom Management