Nursing: Teaching Strategies
Nursing educators face challenges while teaching students the various perspectives of nursing. It is more of developing a relation with the patient along with taking care of medication. The use of innovative technologies and computerised database is improving the level of education. Education should result in better quality of nursing practice and supportive environment towards creativity, learning. Strategy of Simulation is used to create duplicate situations with guidance to deal with them.
- Track 1-1 Clinical Teaching Strategies
- Track 2-2 Innovative Strategy for Nursing Education
- Track 3-3 Cultural Competence
- Track 4-4 Concept Based Education
- Track 5-5 Personal digital assistants (PDAs)
- Track 6-6 Innovative Strategy for Nursing Education