Public Health Nursing
Public Health Nursing is crucial for protecting and maintaining the health of the population for the betterment of the society. They play major role during disasters, terrorism, emergency and immigration. From screening of infections to their analysis and healthcare, they work for all the processes. The education and training varies with the population
The global market for emerging medical device technologies should reach $90.8 billion by 2021 from $55.9 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2%, from 2016 to 2021.
- Track 1-1 Community Health Workers
- Track 2-2 Disaster Preparedness, Response and Recovery
- Track 3-3 Advertising Exposure
- Track 4-4 Intervention Strategies
- Track 5-5 Major Challenges in Public Health Nursing