Women Health Nursing
Women and children health have been a major issue since decades. Depression, heart diseases, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, stroke are few of the common women disorders. The role of Women is crucial for the development of the society; therefore, their healthcare should also be a major concern. Nurses are involved in the treatment, protection, identification and analysis of the victims of Intimate Partner Violence.
According to a study, 1 in 3 (35%) of women worldwide have experienced either physical and/or sexual intimate partner violence or non-partner sexual violence in their lifetime.
- Track 1-1 Need of Women Health Nursing
- Track 2-2 Traditions in Women's Health Nursing
- Track 3-3 Qualities on Women health Nurse Practitioner
- Track 4-4 Intimate Partner Violence
- Track 5-5 Postpartum Depression